Hospitality Marketing Concepts is committed to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of HMC’s strategy to achieve this objective are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Where reasonable, use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
- Implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.