Outbound Call Centers Sales Managers
China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Japan
HMC is the world’s leading solutions provider of loyalty membership programs for the hospitality and premium hotel organizations, we specialize our services to both individual and networked hotel groups worldwide.
HMC was founded in 1988 and is the largest company of its type in the world, operating in over 62 countries, 354 cities worldwide including the China, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand and also in the Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Central and South America. The reason behind HMC’s longevity and market coverage is attributed to the unique and highly successful HMC marketing initiatives and the creativity, imagination and professionalism of our team at all levels. HMC also offers a global alliance of hotel loyalty programs (CLUBHOTEL and VOILÀ Hotel Rewards), furthering improving the hotel’s business opportunities through the network. HMC works with both independent hotels and hotel groups, including major brands such as Hilton, Marco Polo Hotels, and Grand Hyatt, Mövenpick, Radisson & InterContinental Hotel group – IHG
The positions available in HMC is for outbound Call Centre Sales Managers which are HANDS on positions where sales targets and performance are paramount. The positions are diverse and extremely responsible, your job responsibilities with encompass all areas of Call Centre Management – ranging from recruitment, training and motivation of a telesales team to achieving and surpassing company & Hotel client budgetary sales objectives.
The roles of a Sales Manager is a rewarding and exciting career opportunity, where you can grow and strive to be one of our best and your long-term career aspirations with HMC are guaranteed. HMC Manager’s play a pivotal role within our organization, the success of our company rests largely on the shoulders of our management & operations team.
Please note that one of the position requirements is the ability to travel, before we continue with our selection process, it is necessary that you are both mobile and willing to travel or relocate where necessary to suit our business requirements. If you meet this requirement, please review the below Job Description of this position.
Scope of Work工作概述
Drive, manage, develop & coordinate a dedicated hotel loyalty program for an onsite or offsite outbound Call Centre Sales Manager for a dedicated Hotel loyalty program for New member accusation or renewing of existing members.
- Ensure efficiency, productivity and profitability of the program.
- Responsible for the proper financial functions and smooth operation of the program.
- Maintain client relations and development of business growth, with the introduction of existing and new contacts within the hotel, recreational and leisure industries and assisting with the nurturing of resulting relationships with the aim of business generation.
- Set up, administration, control and after sales service of hotel and hospitality marketing programs.
- Effectively, recruit, train and motivate a team of telemarketers on an on-going basis in order to achieve the forecasted sales results within the allocated time and budget levels.
- Generate ideas and competitions, aimed at motivating staff and generating higher volume of sales.
- Ensure adherence to Admin, Finance and HR policies.
- Responsible for program/office opening/closing and ensuring policies are being adhered to.
- Staff Management – Assistant managers, telemarketers, administrators, performance and development reviews.
- Development of business strategies and tactics in pursuit of the HMC’s goals and objectives.
- Development of related operational, financial and marketing plans and forecasts.
- Ensure weekly performance of telemarketer and program are in pursuit of the HMC’s goals and objectives as well as margins.
- Conduct effective recruitment, training and encouragement program management staff and telemarketers.
- To conduct regular orientation for the personnel of the participating hotel.
- Junior Bachelor or above
- At least three years of outbound telemarketing experience with 1 year team leader or supervisor experience
- Good leadership skills with a can do attitude
- Willing to travel or relocate at short notice
- Good verbal and written in Mandarin, Cantonese English, Malay, Basha Indonesian, Vietnamese, Japanese is a plus
- Good in office software
- Can work under great pressure
- Willing to take on challenges