Club Coordinators / Member Services
Hospitality Marketing Concepts ( www.hmcloyalty.com) is the leading, global provider of digital loyalty
solutions to upscale hotels worldwide. HMC provides a turnkey solution to hotel clients, from the initial concept and design, to IT deployment, management and ongoing marketing and member service.
The objective of HMC’s loyalty solutions is to help hotels increase bottom-line profit, through the
recruitment and retention of repeat customers and lowering the cost of business via direct e-commerce channels. Member acquisition is primarily through outbound telesales; target members are managers and owners of small to medium-size business, professionals, and affluent lifestyle individuals.
HMC has several career opportunities available in Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand & Vietnam for
Club Coordinators / Member Services.
Scope of Work:
- Answer client questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours
of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment,
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by
phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales & hotel team.
- Interaction with client regarding leads, hotel needs and client needs
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Coordinates necessary arrangements with hotel relating to sales.
- Establishes strong relationships with members and hotel employees.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when
- Build a positive working atmosphere.
- Two or more years of experience working in a hotel, clerical or sales or
previous experience working in a similar role. Successful candidates will
have well-developed interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills,
and the ability to work independently while effectively.
- Conscientious, self-motivated and dedicated
- High level of integrity and loyalty
- Motivational and positive attitude
- Skilled in making sales and sales techniques
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal, analytical and organizational skills.
- A “hands-on” individual who is self-motivated and with an entrepreneurial
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of standard office administrative practices and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral
- Fluent in a second language (regional). Speak with others using clear and
- Background within the hospitality, hotel and travel industry desirable.
- We offer an attractive compensation package that includes base salary and
Please forward your full Resume to:
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.