Program Manager – Asia and The Middle East
HMC is the leading provider of premium paid-membership loyalty programs to approximately 1,000 hotels and resorts worldwide. With over 23 years experience partnering with hotels to increase their business by creating local and global customer databases, HMC manages a growing network of loyal professionals exceeding 1 million members in 50 countries.
HMC’s world-class management team has consistently demonstrated its ability to profitably manage loyalty programs through strategic geographic growth and investment in the development of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and proprietary operational technologies.
Due to recent expansion in Asia and The Middle East, we are looking for suitable candidate for the following position:
- Must speak fluent English (written & spoken) additional languages are an advantage
- Proven sales track record
- Background in hospitality industry is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years holding similar supervisory position
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to motivate Sales people
- Must be results driven with a good personality
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Minimum 25 years of age
Please forward full Resume to: email@example.com
(Kindly indicate current and expected salary and date available to work)
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.